ISO63-K Bored Flange Feature:
1. Material: SS304 or SS316L or Customized Materials
2. Size: ISO63-ISO630
3. The ISO Bored flange is used for HV chamber ports and is available in two distinct styles
4. ISO-K which uses clamp fasteners and ISO-F which uses nut and bolt fasteners.
5. A variety of bolt/clamp options permit joints between mixed ISO-K and -F flanges.
6. The design principles of ISO and KF seals are identical. Each flange face is counter-bored or grooved to receive a metal centering ring with an elastomeric o-ring around its O.D. As with KF, the ISO centering ring both aligns the flanges and holds the o-ring in place.
7. It can also be produced according to customer drawings.
Get in touch
If you want to receive the hottest news about our updates and novelties, subscribe now and always stay informed!
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.